A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Cagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Cagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cagle graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cagle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Methodist Medical Center
- Arkansas Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Earl Cagle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Cagle practice?
- Dr. Roger Cagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Cagle practices Family Medicine near Paragould, AR.
See Paragould Primary Care Doctors.