A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Cappucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Cappucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cappucci
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cappucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Cappucci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cappucci graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cappucci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Vincent Cappucci MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger V. Cappucci practice?
- Dr. Roger Cappucci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Cappucci practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Harrison, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Cardiologists.