Learn more about Dr. Roger Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Travel Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Carter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
- Sioux Valley Canby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Louis Carter MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Carter practice?
- Dr. Roger Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Carter practices Surgery near Watertown, SD.
See Watertown Surgeons.