Learn more about Dr. Roger Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Travel Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Carter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
- Sioux Valley Canby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Carter practice?
Dr. Roger Carter practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Watertown, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sisseton, SD and Clark, SD.
See Watertown Surgeons.