A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Carter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Travel Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Carter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
- Sioux Valley Canby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Louis Carter MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Carter practice?
- Dr. Roger Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Carter practices Surgery near Watertown, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sisseton, SD and Aberdeen, SD.
See Watertown Surgeons.