A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger S Chang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Roger Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Chang practices Internal Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists.