A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger H Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Roger Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Chen practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.