inactive

Roger Childress DDS Patient Reviews

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Chattanooga, TN

July 9th, 2013
wonderful doctor
We were referred to Dr. Childress when our daughter needed four teeth extracted for braces. The doctor and staff were wonderful! Dr. Childress is very easy to talk to and explains everything very well. He seems like he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend the doctor and his staff to anyone that is looking for an oral surgeon. Thank you!

Great guy!
Dr. Childress is a wonderful Oral Surgeon! I had four wisdom teeth extracted a week ago, and I feel great. He personally called to make sure I was okay and feeling no pain. I would highly recommend him!