inactive

• Caring Manner
  • Pain Minimized

July 10th, 2013
wonderful doctor
We were referred to Dr. Childress when our daughter needed four teeth extracted for braces. The doctor and staff were wonderful! Dr. Childress is very easy to talk to and explains everything very well. He seems like he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend the doctor and his staff to anyone that is looking for an oral surgeon. Thank you!

March 8th, 2013
Outstanding oral surgeon
We had a relatively short wait to see Dr. Childress because he was kind enough to see my 91 year old mother for an urgent tooth extraction when she did not have an appointment. The whole process couldn't have gone better thanks to the excellence of care provided by Dr. Childress and his staff. My mother had zero pain during and after the procedure.

July 18th, 2012
Great guy!
Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Dr. Childress is a wonderful Oral Surgeon! I had four wisdom teeth extracted a week ago, and I feel great. He personally called to make sure I was okay and feeling no pain. I would highly recommend him!

August 2nd, 2014