Surgeons
Brigham & Women's Hospital
75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115
877-332-4294
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Christian is an exceptional doctor, surgeon and human being. He is so kind and caring and I knew that I was in the best hands possible. I am so thankful that he was my surgeon. He took great care of me.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

Dr. Christian is an exceptional doctor. He clearly explained all procedures in a very kind and gentle manner. I was so grateful to have him as my doctor during the most stressful time of my life.

|  what a sweetheart  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Excellent surgeon and exceptional human being.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

Dr. Christian is an exceptional doctor/surgeon. He had an appreciation of my anxiety while under his care. He is thorough, and took whatever time necessary to answer my questions and calm my anxieties. His surgical procedure was flawless (I am often complimented by other doctors/surgeons who want to know who performed the surgery).

|  So gracious to me and my husband  |  show details
by Deborah Jordan on Apr 26th, 2010

Dr. Christian was referred to us and we did not know at the time what an exceptional man we had been referred. He treated us both, with knowledge,kindness and respect during the most difficult time. I would recommend this gentleman surgeon to anyone requiring his skill and empathy.