A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Clark, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger P Clark DO and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Clark practice?
- Dr. Roger Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Clark practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Infectious Disease Doctors.