A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger B Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Roger Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.