Learn more about Dr. Roger Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger B Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Roger Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.