Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Collins
Dr. Roger Collins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Cary, NC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Collins is affiliated with WakeMed Health and Hospitals, Rex Healthcare Inc. and Rex Hospital. Dr. Collins has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Roger Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Lisa David
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0 mi26
Dr. Christopher Morea
Raleigh, NC 0.69 mi28
Dr. Martin Berger
Family Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Raleigh, NC 2.54 mi5