A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Componovo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Componovo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Componovo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Componovo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Componovo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Componovo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Massa Componovo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Componovo practice?
- Dr. Roger Componovo has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Componovo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.