by Stephen J Burkard on Jun 1st, 2016

Wonderful experience. Two hips and now some spine work. Fortunate to have met and had my procedures done by Dr Coponovo and his talented staff.

by Stephen J Burkard on Apr 22nd, 2016

Outstanding experience. Had both hips replaced by Dr Coponovo. 66 years old and 7 months later back to golf, biking, and hiking !!!! Thank you Doctor.

Uncaring show details Uncaring
Feb 13th, 2016

Refused to listen to my problems after my knee replacement which has been causing me pain and limiting my ability to work. Does not return calls. A second opinion shows I need surgery done over again.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Jim T. on Jan 7th, 2016

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Componovo and his staff. Visiting Mountain Valley Orthopedics was the best experience I've had within a medical clinic. Thank you for getting me back to where I was five years ago!

by Becky Drake on Dec 22nd, 2015

Awesome doctor. Listens to you. Very compassionate and understanding.

Got my life back! show details Got my life back!
by Kathleen L. on Jan 30th, 2015

I have the highest regard for Dr. Campanovo, trust him implicitly! A truly skilled surgeon!

May 23rd, 2014

Fantastic facility. Dr. Componovo was great in explaining what was going on with my knee and how we were going to go about fixing it. My knee feels great!! Thanks Doc!

Great show details Great
by ---- on Sep 5th, 2013

Great doctor, and a super hottie!

Kind, patient Dr who has helped my shoulder. show details Kind, patient Dr who has helped my shoulder.
May 22nd, 2013

I am glad that I was able to see Dr. Componovo in East Stroudsburg. He is a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon who took the time to explain what the plan was to help my shoulder. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
May 15th, 2013

Great physician. Very knowledgable. I felt very comfortable with the plan for my treatment. Excellent communication and a very helpful staff.

May 15th, 2013

Dr Componovo is the best surgeon. I will recommend him to everyone. He made me feel at ease & was awesome. Great Dr:!!!!

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Excellent show details Excellent
by JWilson on May 14th, 2013

Not sure what the last reviewer is talking about. I've seen Dr. Componovo a couple of times and have no complaints. He explains everything so I can understand it which is great! Very curteous staff both times I've been here as well.