Jun 16th, 2015

did knee replacement 2-4-15 I have much pain and discomfort may be infected dr will not help me or see me his RUDE!!!!! staff says I owe him $23.00 that's right $23.00 I was billed and and did pay for a walker that was covered by Medicare his RUDE !!!! staff gave me such a hard time I had to leave the office this is not over this guy is a butcher and his staff should not be working with people

Got my life back! show details Got my life back!
by Kathleen L. on Jan 30th, 2015

I have the highest regard for Dr. Campanovo, trust him implicitly! A truly skilled surgeon!

May 23rd, 2014

Fantastic facility. Dr. Componovo was great in explaining what was going on with my knee and how we were going to go about fixing it. My knee feels great!! Thanks Doc!

Great show details Great
by ---- on Sep 5th, 2013

Great doctor, and a super hottie!

Kind, patient Dr who has helped my shoulder. show details Kind, patient Dr who has helped my shoulder.
May 22nd, 2013

I am glad that I was able to see Dr. Componovo in East Stroudsburg. He is a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon who took the time to explain what the plan was to help my shoulder. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
May 15th, 2013

Great physician. Very knowledgable. I felt very comfortable with the plan for my treatment. Excellent communication and a very helpful staff.

May 15th, 2013

Dr Componovo is the best surgeon. I will recommend him to everyone. He made me feel at ease & was awesome. Great Dr:!!!!

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Excellent show details Excellent
by JWilson on May 14th, 2013

Not sure what the last reviewer is talking about. I've seen Dr. Componovo a couple of times and have no complaints. He explains everything so I can understand it which is great! Very curteous staff both times I've been here as well.

Mar 23rd, 2013

ARROGANT!!! VERY, VERY RUDE AND IMPERSONALBE. I WILL NOT BE BACK!!