Got my life back! show details Got my life back!
by Kathleen L. on Jan 30th, 2015

I have the highest regard for Dr. Campanovo, trust him implicitly! A truly skilled surgeon!

May 23rd, 2014

Fantastic facility. Dr. Componovo was great in explaining what was going on with my knee and how we were going to go about fixing it. My knee feels great!! Thanks Doc!

Great show details Great
by ---- on Sep 5th, 2013

Great doctor, and a super hottie!

Kind, patient Dr who has helped my shoulder. show details Kind, patient Dr who has helped my shoulder.
May 22nd, 2013

I am glad that I was able to see Dr. Componovo in East Stroudsburg. He is a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon who took the time to explain what the plan was to help my shoulder. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
May 15th, 2013

Great physician. Very knowledgable. I felt very comfortable with the plan for my treatment. Excellent communication and a very helpful staff.

May 15th, 2013

Dr Componovo is the best surgeon. I will recommend him to everyone. He made me feel at ease & was awesome. Great Dr:!!!!

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Excellent show details Excellent
by JWilson on May 14th, 2013

Not sure what the last reviewer is talking about. I've seen Dr. Componovo a couple of times and have no complaints. He explains everything so I can understand it which is great! Very curteous staff both times I've been here as well.

Mar 23rd, 2013

ARROGANT!!! VERY, VERY RUDE AND IMPERSONALBE. I WILL NOT BE BACK!!