inactive

Roger Cooper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 18th, 2016
BEWARE
My sister-in-law and I brought my nephew because he was sick. We walked in because they said there was nobody there. When we got there, we waited for 2 hours because there were already people waiting. That was fine. However, when we got called and we were the first in the group to be seen by Dr. Cooper, he wasn't there. Apparently he went to the hospital to talk to a student of his. We waited for another hour. When he got back, he was still talking to his student, so I peeked through the room because on of his staff told me to. She even told me to tell me that we have been waiting there. I didn't do that because I didn't want to be rude. So she did it. When he came to the room, he only spent about 5 mins with us. And in that 5 mins, he completely embarrassed me. I asked a question regarding a machine that he prescribed for my nephew. He looked at me with disbelief like I had no right to ask him a question. He rudely asked me "Who are you? I only talk to the mom directly". Like, wow I didn't know that pediatricians have a rule of only talking to the parents. I didn't know that relatives have no right to ask questions which concern their family members. For a doctor who has been practicing for over 40 years, Dr. Cooper is very rude and unprofessional.

February 18th, 2016
Very rude doctor.

December 23rd, 2015
Dr. is very rude and unprofessional
First time and last time I go to this doctor. Dr. Cooper is very rude and tried to talk down to my wife. Had to leave the office due to his unprofessional attitude. Do not bother with this doctor. He shouldn't be able to practice. If I could give zero stars I would.

August 1st, 2015
Dr. Is Amazing
Dr. Cooper is a great Dr. But the waiting time at the office in Belleville NJ is just ridiculous.

July 19th, 2012
Never recommend anyone.
I had some bad experience with Dr. Cooper for my first time, at 5 Franklin Avenue, he was very unprofessional he likes to talk people down,the office was very dirty, the staff was great in that end, but I would never recommend anyone to that doctor.