inactive

Roger K Core MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2010
Long time patient
Dr. Core has been our family doctor for over 30 years. My whole family began going to him nearly when he first started. Until recently, we've never really had many health concerns or a reason to complain. However, recently our whole family was greatly affected by Carbon Monoxide poisoning. We still haven't recovered and are seeking any kind of help. Dr. Core has proven that he isn't very knowledgeable about subject, but more importantly he has proven that he doesn't really care. We've called to talk to him on several occasions and our calls were returned by a "very not nice" nurse named Jeanie. I'm not sure why this woman is a health care professional. She really doesn't seem to like people or care about them. As a family, we're just very disappointed that after 30 years of Dr. Core being our primary family physician he really doesn't seem to care about us. That was proven by his non-expertise and non-caring attitude in our family's desperate time of need. If you're looking for a doctor, there's a lot better out there with a lot better staff as well.

July 16th, 2009
Dr. Core: A Rare Doctor
Dr. Core has been my doctor since he was a resident at St. Francis. He has had my parents, husband, children, and now my grandchildren as patients. There was a time or two I questioned his caution in situations and he turned out to be right on the mark. I trust him. He is as concerned now about my health as he was around 30 years ago. I have recently become a nurse myself and having worked with several doctors, I value him even more than before. I trust my life and the lives of my loved ones to Dr. Core. He has never let me down.