Learn more about Dr. Roger L Crumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger L Crumley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crumley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crumley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger L Crumley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crumley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger L Crumley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roger L Crumley practice?
- Dr. Roger L Crumley has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger L Crumley practices Otolaryngology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Otolaryngologists.