A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Crumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Crumley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Crumley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumley graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crumley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Crumley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Crumley practice?
- Dr. Roger Crumley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Crumley practices Otolaryngology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Otolaryngologists.