Learn more about Dr. Roger Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Med Ctr, Gainesville, Ga
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Owens practice?
Dr. Roger Owens practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.