Dr. Roger Smith MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

November 3rd, 2012
Lack of follow up
I am currently seeing doctor smith during my second pregnancy and I wish there would have been more reviews on him at the time I was choosing a doctor. He is courteous and always answers my questions when I see him as a positive. However I never wait less than half an hour after my scheduled appt time to see him. He is always running late and he never gets back with me on test results even when he says he will. If I call his office with a concern or question he also never gets back with me do ended up working more with my primary care physician than my obyn during this pregnancy.

August 31st, 2011
Top obgyn
Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable, professional and dedicated. He diagnosed me with endometriosis and performed a laparoscopic cystectomy 2 weeks ago. You might think it's an easy procedure but it wasn't; he perfected it and spent double the expected time to make sure I wake up with the best outcomes and with no future worries. He has a very high level of expertise, knowledge and experience which makes you comfortable and confident trusting his recommendations. I've been to 4 different OB's and never felt so well taken care of. He followed up with me and always called me back to address my questions in a timely manner. I highly recommend him especially if you have a procedure, he's an expert at minimally invasive procedures, and I am sure that if I chose a different OB my results wouldn't have been the same.

August 9th, 2011
Awesome OBGYM
He has an amazing bedside manner, and makes you feel completely at ease during a time of uncertainty. I had a very difficult pregnancy and he followed up with me, even post partum. The calmness he ensues really helps to relax me when I am terrified. An awesome doctor, I recommend him to everyone!

November 25th, 2009
Doctor Smith saw me through my pregnancy, which was pretty high-risk. He was very caring and always spent a lot of time going over my fears and concerns. He always seemed to care about the well-being of my unborn baby as well as me. When I needed to be seen because I felt something was "off", he saw me immediately - we're talking within a half hour of when I called. When I showed signs of early labor, he immediately pulled me out of work and his staff took care of contacting my employer and faxing over paperwork. I ended up going into labor too early and was so happy to find out Dr. Smith was the doctor on call that day at U of M. He delivered my daughter, who ended up being perfectly healthy and strong, and took great care of me post-partum. I moved to another state when my daughter turned 2 and I hated the idea of leaving Dr. Smith and having to find a new ob/gyn. I highly recommend him, especially if you're expecting!