A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Weiss, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Weiss MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Roger Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Weiss practices Addiction Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Addiction Specialists.