A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Weiss, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Douglas Weiss MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Roger Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Weiss practices Addiction Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.