A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Dailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Dailey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Orbital Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Dailey practice?
Dr. Roger Dailey practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.