Learn more about Dr. Roger Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Dailey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dailey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Dailey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Orbital Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Allan Dailey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Dailey practice?
- Dr. Roger Dailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Dailey practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.