- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Dailey is Satisfactory. Dr. Dailey has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Dailey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Blepharoplasty, Facelift, Forehead Lift, Malar Aug, Blepharoptosis, and Botox, Chemical Peels, Laser Resurfacing, Microdermabrasion, Restylane.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Med Ctr, Portland, Or
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roger Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Dailey practice?
Dr. Roger Dailey practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rodger Dailey