A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Damle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Damle is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Damle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Damle graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Damle has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Damle practice?
Dr. Roger Damle practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Denver, CO.
See Lone Tree Internists and Lone Tree Cardiologists.