Learn more about Dr. Roger Damle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Damle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damle
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Damle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Damle graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Damle has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Sanjivsures Damle MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Damle practice?
- Dr. Roger Damle has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Damle practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Cardiologists.