A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Danziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Danziger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danziger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Danziger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danziger graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Danziger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Noland Danziger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Roger N. Danziger practice?
- Dr. Roger Danziger has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Danziger practices Allergy & Immunology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Allergists.