A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Danziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Danziger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danziger
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Danziger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Danziger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danziger graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Danziger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Noland Danziger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Roger N. Danziger practice?
- Dr. Roger Danziger has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Danziger practices Allergy & Immunology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Allergists.