A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Danziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Danziger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Danziger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Danziger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Danziger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Noland Danziger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Roger N. Danziger practice?
- Dr. Roger Danziger has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Danziger practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Allergists and Bradenton Pediatricians.