Dr. Roger Danziger, MD
Video profile
5404 Cortez Rd W
Bradenton, FL 34210
941-761-1911
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jen on Jun 30th, 2014

One of the best experiences I have ever had in a doctors office..the staff was friendly and Dr.Danziger was was funny,personable and very informative!

|  Unsure momma  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2014

Dr. Danziger was great with my 4 and 7 year old. This was the first time going to an allergist. I was unsure what to expect but the staff and doctor were very down to earth. He asked me questions along with asking questions to my children. He listened and really knew what he was talking about. I feel very comfortable with my choice.

|  best of the best  |  show details
by robert j mckay on Jun 6th, 2014

Dr Danziger cares for me like I was his father or best friend He is the best

|  Deserves way more than 4 stars!  |  show details
by Lynn Lewandowski on Jun 6th, 2014

A Dr. who actually cares! After going to three different Dr's in the area, and having three different diagnosis', I finally went to see Dr. Danziger. He is the first Dr. that actually spends time with you and isn't in a rush to leave the room. He is amazing and the first Dr. I can actually say I in completely. Thank you Dr. Danziger for everything you have done and to your staff who have been so wonderful!

by Linda Vera on Jun 1st, 2014

I am so happy to find a doctor and staff that is friendly, efficient and is very educated about allergies. Thank you Dr. Danziger!!

|  The best  |  show details
by Mrs. Plonczynski on May 31st, 2014

Dr. Danziger is the best. He's very passionate, thorough, lets you talk and listens with out interruptions. He wants to know every detail possible to help with his diagnosis. His staff are very friendly and helpful as well. He's extremely great and passionate with children. He's the best there is and will continue to take my little to him!

|  recent visit  |  show details
by Mike Crissman on May 25th, 2014

Dr.Danziger and his entire staff are professional and courteous.It's nice to have someone to count on when you need it.Thanks!

|  mrs.  |  show details
by carolyn ingles on May 20th, 2014

A very caring and competent doctor. I would and have recommend Dr Danizer. He is terrific.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Dave on May 16th, 2014

Great Doctor! He takes his time, listens and explains. It is nice to have a doctor that talks with you instead of at you.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
by Donna Davis on May 14th, 2014

This was the first time I have ever seen this Dr he made me feel like I was a person and not a number. He is extremely knowledgeable and was so understanding and explained everything to me. I am so happy that I picked him to help me with my recurring infections.

|  Patient of the NOZDOC  |  show details
by Jim & Angie Brewer on May 12th, 2014

Dr Danziger is the best! We drive across the county to see him! He solves our problems and we can always get help!

by Deborah Sisk on May 11th, 2014

The staff was exceptional. Dr. Danziger took his time to ask and discuss any issues that were of concern. I will definitely recommend this Dr. to my family and friends. .

by Terri Lamitie on May 9th, 2014

Dr. Danziger and his staff are the best that there is! After going to doctors for years, Dr. Danziger is the one that discovered I had an auto immune disease. He's super easy to talk to and everyone in his office is very friendly. Highly recommend.

|  The best!  |  show details
by Ken Z. on May 8th, 2014

Doctor D. is the best....so lucky to have him as our doc. He is extremely knowledgeable and very accessible!

|  Caring  |  show details
by sally Helmbrecht on May 1st, 2014

I came to him with acute hives. No know cause. Had seen another Dr. in NY who didn't seen to have the time to help me. Dr. Danziger made me feel comfortable right away. Changed my meds and I began to feel better within a month. He followed me closely until my hives were under control. He is always available after hours for a problem and wants his patients to call him for help. I would highly recommend him. His staff are friendly and efficient.

|  Great Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Anna Madden on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Danziger is a great doctor, very pro-active and very knowledgeable. Staff is very friendly and polite.

|  Very Impressed!  |  show details
by Cathy D on Apr 29th, 2014

Though it took a while to get my first appointment, it was well worth the wait. Dr. Danziger is very thorough and caring. Took the time to listen to everything I said. The office actually followed up with me the week after my appointment to see how I was doing! The staff was wonderful. Still working with the doctor. He is great!

|  Retired  |  show details
by Keith Chamberlain on Apr 25th, 2014

spends time with patient n agood staff

Apr 22nd, 2014

The Staff made me feel like I had arrived at the right place and I was going to get the help I needed. All were very positive and the Doctor is the best.

|  Dr. Danziger is wonderful.  |  show details
by Stuart P. on Apr 20th, 2014

He did a great job, and I would recommend him to my friends and family.

|  A true helper in need  |  show details
by Donna Kushion on Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Danziger, nurses and office staff are always helpful in your visit. My asthma and allergy have improved with proper treatment and medicine by this Doctor. He is always a phone call away.

|  Best I've had in 50 years!  |  show details
by Leon L on Apr 8th, 2014

My Doc for 10 years. Major problems due to constantly changing locations and doctors. He identified my problem and established a viable treatment plan. Good Doc and Good Guy... Not a bad fisherman either from what I can tell. Good staff and most have been with him for a long time. Says a lot for him I think. Have never had a billing problem or not been able to see him in a timely manner. Would/Have recommended him for allergy and sinus issues.

by Debbie M. on Apr 7th, 2014

I like that the doctor and his staff will make a personal call to follow up on your icondition. Dr Danziger takes time out to listen and answer any questions.

by Beverly J. Neville on Apr 7th, 2014

|  Great Doctor, Great Staff - I recommend Dr. D's services to friends and co-workers.  |  show details
by TC, Bradenton on Apr 6th, 2014

Short wait times, efficient staff and a doctor who cares...

|  Breathe easy  |  show details
by Paul on Apr 6th, 2014

Clean facility. Courteous staff. Never a wait. I have been seeing Dr. Danziger for over 10 years. He always has the cure and makes himself available 24 hours a day.

Mar 30th, 2014

You want an ACE for tackling your allergies? Choose Danziger and his staff for prompt and through results. Danziger went above and beyond to curtail my allergies as well as pursue other necessary medical testing by physicians outside his office. I am most thankful for the extra effort he has put into my health care.

Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Danziger is always interested in helping all he can. He is willing to listen and take the time to treat all your symptoms.

|  Asthma patient  |  show details
by Marilyn Myers on Mar 25th, 2014

I moved here 3 years ago and saw many Asthma doctors and was not satisfied until I went to DR Danziger. He set up and appointment right away. He has helped me with many of my medications and my breathing is now up to 97 . He has a great and warm manner about him. I have a great deal of confidence in him. He is a great Doctor.

|  The Best Asthma Doctor Around  |  show details
by Sandra C on Mar 22nd, 2014

Pleasant office and office staff. Dr. Danziger is a caring Doctor and a wonderful diagnostician

|  Super doc and staff!  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

We moved here from Illinois, and I had a terrible exacerbation of asthma and allergies, Dr Danziger's staff was able to get me an appointment as a new patient in a very timely fashion. Dr and staff really know their stuff and will follow thru with home phone calls to check on your progress . He does a very thorough , detailed health history and goes over every answer with you. How many times have you filled out the paperwork at a doc's office only to have them stuff it in the file with little or no questions asked? The entire staff is friendly and knowledgable and I'm happy I was referred to him!

|  the BEST doctor!  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

I have had many allergy issues for many years and after seeing Dr. Danziger, I finally feel so much better! He spent a lot of time with me and he really knows what he is doing. Great guy!

|  A Great Help  |  show details
by Dana on Mar 16th, 2014

I have been a patient for many years. He takes his time with the appointment & explains everything. He answers every question you may have. The allergy shots I received have helped tremendously. I prefer to see him when I have any sinus issue. He always prescribes exactly what I need to get better. His staff is great too. He is also great with kids, as two of mine have already seen him. I highly recommend him.

|  Best Ever!  |  show details
by Dan on Mar 15th, 2014

Dr Danziger is vey accessible and compassionate. His staff is the best.

by Dana Salameh on Mar 14th, 2014

great doctor .. great staff... he explains every little detail about your case... listens and gives the right diagnosis.. and medication. I only wish that he takes medicaid for my little one

|  A Dr. to consider  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Danziger was very personable and interested in hearing about my health issues. He asked lots of questions and answered mine. Definitely someone to consider when choosing a Dr.

by Mervin S. on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Danziger is a great doctor. Knowledgeable, friendly, takes time to talk with you. He was the one who diagnosed my multiple myeloma after seeing the results of a blood test he had scheduled for me. He then arranged for me to see an oncologist.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Michele on Feb 23rd, 2014

Dr. Danziger is a kind and caring physician. He really listens to your complaints and is very accurate in pin pointing your problems and resolving the issue at hand.. He always takes his time and make you feel like you were the first patient of the day. Dr. Danziger REALLY cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Danziger!

|  Great doctor and staff  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2014

Great doctor and staff. I highly recommend him. I have never had a problem there. They are all professional and just plain good at what they do.

|  Doctor that cares  |  show details
by Jolene Natt on Feb 20th, 2014

Dr Danziger spends time with you and explains diagnosis and what to expect. Never felt like he was in hurry and could not answer question or address your concerns. Very Courteous staff! Returns calls promptly.

by Scott B on Feb 19th, 2014

The doctor listens to you. Does not jump to conclusions. He will spend the time that is needed. He reminds me of a doctor that really cares about you and not just your insurance coverage. The facility is clean and his staff tries very hard to please. He works hard to help YOU!

by Jackie W. on Feb 16th, 2014

Dr. Danziger takes the time to listen and talk to his patients. He is caring, easy to talk to and genuinely cares about his patients. He's the best physician that I have dealt with in many years.

|  Dr. Roger Danziger, M.D.  |  show details
by Robert clark on Feb 14th, 2014

Dr. Danziger is a true professional. He is extremely patient oriented and listens to what his patient have to say about their history and how they feel. Very personalable and friendly.

|  Review on Dr Danziger and his staff  |  show details
by Diane Trammell on Feb 6th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Danziger for about 16 years and he is the best doctor I have ever has. I have asthma and if I have a problem, no matter what time of day, I can call him and he will call medications in for me. I have been out of state and called him and he was able to help me. I have the utmost respect for him and his staff.

Feb 6th, 2014

Very comfortable atmosphere in the office and Dr. Danziger takes time to evaluate concerns. Very happy with medical results from Dr. Danziger.

by Lisa Martin on Feb 1st, 2014

For most of my adult life I can remember having allergy-like symptoms almost all the time. For decades one doctor after another treated the symptoms but not one of them took the time or made the effort to determine the cause...until Dr. Danziger. I credit him (and the good Lord) for probably saving my life about 5 years ago. After two trips to the emergency room my primary physician referred me to Dr. Danziger. With proper testing and the knowledge and genuine desire to help me, a diagnosis was made and treatment began. Life has certainly been meaning re pleasant without one respiratory issue after another. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with this one-in-a-million physician.

|  Superior Doctor  |  show details
by Jean Peelen on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr, Danziger is unlike most doctors in that he is warm, her listens, and he shows concerns about his patients. He's the only doctor I've ever had who checked on me between appointments. Additionally, he seems very well informed in his field and others. I couldn't speak more highly of him.

Jan 22nd, 2014

Staff is very rude!

by Holly B on Jan 19th, 2014

It was a very comforting experience being seen by Dr Danzinger. Allergic reactions can be very frightening but the nurses and Dr Danzinger make you feel so much better. He is so compassionate and knowledgeable. You leave that office feeling so much better. The front office staff is just as kind and professional. Rarely does a physician encourage you to call anytime you have a problem. That is not the case with this MD. I would highly recommend him.

|  the best allergist!  |  show details
by Kelly Z. on Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Danziger is the best! He is patient, funny and gives you all of his time. He will even help you when the office isn't open.

Dec 4th, 2013

Finally a Dr. that looks at the patient has a whole in terms of medical history, well being. Excellent bedside manner. Helped unravel the mystery of a severe allergy.

by Trina R. Dralus on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr. Danziger is outstanding. He is brilliant. He gets to the heart of the issue, and he doesn't stop until he figures the problem out. His staff is also wonderful. I love the ladies at the front desk! Wonderful experiences!

|  Ware  |  show details
by Robert on Nov 23rd, 2013

Caring physician, takes time to explain issues and treatments. Very accommodating, I would defiantly recommend this office.

|  Allergy sufferer  |  show details
by Lee-Anne Pike on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Danziger is the best allergist doctor ever! He always takes time to examine my issues and prescribes the appropriate medications for allergy relief! I am always better after the first round of medication because he knows exactly what will work best for my condition which equals a lot less sick time! His staff is very courteous and nice. I always have a great experience at his office. I am happy to be his patient! Thank you Dr. Danziger for helping me stay well!

Nov 6th, 2013

Very pleased with Dr. Danzinger. He is very relaxed and seems to know his subject. His staff is super. I have to drive quite a distance to go to him but it is worth it. I am glad I found him.

|  A snapshot of services to date  |  show details
by Sid on Nov 6th, 2013

A very professional staff

|  Good Experience  |  show details
by Jenny on Nov 4th, 2013

We have been to several allergists and Dr. Danzinger is one of my favorites. We don't feel rushed through our appointments and he is good with children. I also appreciate the literature that they have prepared for schools.

|  Rev.  |  show details
by Joe Connolly on Oct 7th, 2013

My surprise was how efficient and friendly his staff were on the first visit. They made me feel welcomed and prepared me for my visit with the doctor. Dr. Danziger was friendly yet professional, efficient but relaxed and handled my worries and concerns in a manner that made me feel comfortable and less anxious. He is a good doctor who is well trained and effective.

|  A  |  show details
by Mary B. on Oct 5th, 2013

Very courteous. Friendly and attentive to detail. Dr. D. very compassionate and knowledgeable.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by SS, Bradenton. on Oct 4th, 2013

Dr. Danziger is very thorough and goes the extra mile to get to the cause of your problem. He is cooperative when calling in with a question as well. His staff is professional and friendly. I have recommended him many times.

|  Mrs  |  show details
by Kathleen CVirrotta on Sep 28th, 2013

Exceptional Medical Office. Staff extremely Courteous. Doctor was very involved, courteous and listened to everything. No rush to get out. Ordered Blood work & Byopsi from a Drematologist. Diagnosis tentative but zoning in on present autoimmune disease. Dedfinitly a Physician who cares about his patient.

Sep 28th, 2013

Excellent bedside manner! Continues to pursue until he finds the cause of your problem.

|  Good DR.  |  show details
by DB on Sep 27th, 2013

He stuck with me after seeing some 7 other doctors. Took the time to cross all t's in diagnosing an immune defficiency - takes months to prove. Am now on infusions which have boosted my immune system to the top.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Steve Weinberger on Sep 26th, 2013

Office staff was very efficient and professional. Dr. Danziger spent a great deal of time getting my daughters history (she is a dancer) in order to more accurately diagnose her condition. He was very reassuring to her that her condition was very manageable. He spent time explaining things in a way that was very easy to understand. I would and will definitely recommend Dr. Danziger.

|  I would never think about going anywhere else  |  show details
by Troy Bedinghaus on Sep 25th, 2013

Dr. Danziger has treated my allergies and sinus problems for many years now. He takes a strong approach but includes the patient in the decision making process. I enjoy the fact that he can maintain a confident physician-patient relationship but at the same time, be very down to earth and discuss ordinary life details. He sets an example of how most physicians should be and, in this day and age...is become increasingly hard to find. The best part is that his office looks really cool around halloween time!

by Patricia on Sep 23rd, 2013

I love Dr. Danziger & his staff! Very knowledgable with great bedside manner.

|  Very pleased  |  show details
by Sharon A on Sep 20th, 2013

Visited Dr. Danziger for first time onset of allergies. Very thorough, very friendly, very professional. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

|  Wonderful appointment and visit  |  show details
by douglas on Sep 7th, 2013

I would most likely choose this doctor again, he was very friendly and nice while still being proffesional.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2013

Great Dr. who spent a lot of time with me to figure out my problem. We also get to talk fishing.

by Mrs. B. on Aug 16th, 2013

We can highly recommend Dr. Danziger and his staff. We were able to communicate with him while on vacation overseas via email to treat my son's allergies and were able to get help immediately. We truly appreciate the excellent service at Dr. Danziger's office.

|  Best of Care!  |  show details
by Mrs. C. on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Roger N. Danziger, M.D., has given me the 'Best of Care'! My asthma and allergies are now under control. He is efficient, thorough, and caring. His professional insight is a 'Blessing'! Getting the proper care, and advice was a lot easier than I thought. Now, feeling so much better, and grateful that I found a Wonderful Allergy Doctor! All of his staff work together as a Great Team, as well. Everyone is courteous and helpful! Many Thanks. *****

|  Tops in the field!  |  show details
by Annelle Lyke on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Danziger has always been on top of my condition, respectful, and helpful to me. He takes enough time with me to make sure he is meeting all my medical needs. I have been seeing him for 15 years and highly recommend him.

|  Excellant care and treatment  |  show details
by KW on Jul 27th, 2013

I have been a patient for three years. Dr. Danziger listened to my concerns - I have had chronic hives for almost 30 years; tried lots of things and seen many doctors. He set a treatment program to meet my needs but also address my concerns for all the medicines out there and the side effects they cause. He listened and tailored the treatment plan for me. You can contact him 24-7 for issues, his staff stays on top of everything and I absolutely, highly recommend him.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Angela S. on Jul 11th, 2013

I was so happy to have been recommended to Dr Danziger 15 years ago by an allergist from Tampa. Dr Danziger has always made it easy to be his patient. He is so kind and knowledgable in his field. He helped my son when was only five get the treatment he needed. He has been a blessing to me and my family over the years.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Tony Umana on Jul 3rd, 2013

His staff is excellent! Very caring! Dr Danziger spends the time to listen and thoroughly examines you. He has answers and is very aggressive to help you feel better.

|  patient  |  show details
by kathryn meyers on Jul 1st, 2013

i would like to say that Dr. Danziger is an excellent Doctor...also his nurses and staff are very professiona and helpful....i lived in n.y. and never had any allegies, a few years ago i was feeling dizzy...i thought i was florida weather ..storms etc...i went to see Dr. Danziger..he tested me and I had alot allergies and he gave me allegy pills which helped alot...I would like to say Dr. Danziger is very professional and "CARES VERY MUCH ABOUT HIS PATIENTS" ...which some doctors dont....his is one of the best Doctors i have ever gone to...He should be voted as ALLERGIST DOCTOR OF THE YEAR......thank you ...kathryn ps...i also have copd from smoking ....and Dr. Danziger helps me with that and suggest that i try to stop smoking.....i know he is right.....and i am wrong .....i have to quit ...its difficult ...but im trying...i recommend Dr. Danziger to all my friends....he is a wonderful doctor....thank you.....

|  Great Patient Care  |  show details
by George Lott on Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Danziger and his staff are always courteous and efficient. The office is clean and very professional in appearance and operation. The staff does a great job in administering allergy shots, insuring that you do not have a reaction and that the last shot received did not cause a problem. In addition, I spend the summers away from home and the staff is very efficient in making my serum and providing me with my shot records to give to my allergist at my summer home. I have been a patient for over 4 years and am very pleased.

by John B. on Jun 22nd, 2013

My allergies were getting the best of me until a friend recommended Dr Danziger to me. I had seen other allergists and seemed to be getting nowhere. Dr Danziger made some recommendations to me and following them has helped tremendously. Other Doctors had recommended allergy shots but they weren't very convincing. Dr Danziger explained how they worked and what my chances were with them. I still have some asthma symptoms on occasion but the shots he recommended have cleared up a lot of my asthma problems. I actually look forward to getting the shots. The staff there are top-notch, they are most knowledgable in their work, even to the point of helping greatly with dealing with my insurance company. Other asthma doctors have some kids that cry in their offices; not much at all in Dr Danziger's office.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Joseph Hutchinson on Jun 19th, 2013

A great doctor who gets you back to health the quickest way possible and the most effective way. Has helped me in so many ways with my health over the years. I recommend this doctor highly to anyone who has allergies.

Jun 15th, 2013

thorough,,,,compitent

|  Dr. Roger Danziger  |  show details
by Nancy L. Hughes on Jun 14th, 2013

Dr. Danziger is not only very professional and knowledge in his field, he is compassionate, a great listener, answers questions in layman's terms. His office is clean and very comfortable, made possible with a very compassionate and committed staff. Truly recommend Dr. Zinger for all allergy and immunization related medical needs. Personally I am referring him with over 13 years of wonderful medical care.

|  Great Doctor, great staff!  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

Can't say enough good things about the care that I recieve at this office. In more than three years of treatment I have had nothing but positive experiences! Great Dr., great staff, great care, great result!!!!!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Satisfied Patient on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Danziger is a caring doctor, and is excellent diagnosing your condition, and follows through with a continuum of care. I recommend him to anyone suffering from allergies, rashes, breathing difficulties and a host of other related issues.

by Regina on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr Danziger and team are awesome

|  Great care and service from Dr. Danzingr and his staff  |  show details
by Eleanor Haywood on May 26th, 2013

Just wanted to say thank you to Dr. Danzinger and his staff for always being wonderful and awesome everytime I'm at the office. They are always helpful and kind. Dr. Danzinger listens and takes his time with you to make sure you are taken care of. Thanks!!

|  Highly recommended!  |  show details
by Patricia S. on May 26th, 2013

Dr. Danziger is an amazing doctor. I am a new patient of his and I'm very pleased at the level of care I have received so far from him and his staff. I work in the medical field and I'm glad to see that some doctors still practice such a good bedside manner as he does. I feel like he takes his time to listen and treat my diagnosis with such a caring manner. I can't say enough good things about him or his practice. A M.D.

by Joy Cleveringa on May 24th, 2013

Very easy to talk to. Actually listens to what I'm telling him about my condition. Has a sense of humor, is friendly, kind, compassionate (and happy). Does not hurry through my examination. AND he knows what he's doing. Has helped me feel much better. Has a nice, friendly, courteous, helpful, knowledgable staff. I trust him.

by Tiffany on May 17th, 2013

I have had all of my children seen by Dr. Danziger. I have one that is a frequent flyer! I have always felt like I know the treatment plan well when I leave and if I have questions later, they are always there to answer them. I am a Nurse in a school clinic and I send people his way all the time. We love this office!

by Juanine Lowery on May 12th, 2013

He ranks at the top of all the doctors who have ever treated me, In my opinion he uses his God given talent to provide the best medical treatment available.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Jean P on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Danziger is an atypical doctor: he listens, he explains well, and he cares. I highly recommend him.

Apr 30th, 2013

Dr D cares tremendously for his patients. He looks after two of my children who have severe allergies. Even though we constantly call, email or text, Dr D always listens and provides the best care possible...thanks Roger!!!

|  Patient  |  show details
by pfcsfl on Apr 24th, 2013

Excellent staff to support Dr. Danziger. As a allergy patient, I have vastly improved over time per plan. Dr. Danziger will refer out when and as needed to physicans of like quality and professionalism.

|  Excellent!!!!  |  show details
by Jo Marble on Apr 22nd, 2013

Dr. Danziger cares about his patients! He spends the needed time with his patients to understand their issues and address their concerns. You never feel like a number when you are in his office--you get personal, direct and NOT rushed attention! His office staff are efficient and friendly....I would recommend them to anyone!

|  Trusted doctor  |  show details
by Anna Madden on Apr 15th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Danziger for over 10 years, he has been the best doctor to assist with my asthma. He is attentive, knows his patients history, very concerned. The staff is also very attentive and pleasant.

|  RN  |  show details
by Jackie A. on Apr 13th, 2013

I went to Blake Hosp with a severe reaction from a bee sting. The hospital recommended Dr. Danzinger and I went to him. I was tested for allergies, and he proceeded to desensitize me for bee venom I also found out about environmental allergies and treatments. He was fantastic and took good care of me. His office demeanor was great and his staff are like a family, They are courteous and friendly and as for insurance questions and discussions all doctors have to do this stuff. It is annoying but has to be done. When people do not do what they are supposed to do on their end, then that presents a problem. So don't berate the doctor for your lack of performance. This is a highly professional group of people. I have been in the medical field for many years and have met my share of doctors, who should not be licensed, and Dr Danzinger is NOT one of them.

|  A friend in the business  |  show details
by Satisfied Dr. D Patient (Tony) on Apr 7th, 2013

In summary, with Dr. D (Danziger), you feel like you have a friend or relative in the business...someone who treats you like a person and not a number. This isn't 'assembly line' medicine but the old fashioned personal touch that is getting harder and harder to find. I have recommended him many times to friends and co-workers because I am so satisfied. (He also has a great staff that treats customers with respect and courtesy!)

by Austin C on Apr 3rd, 2013

I am 17yrs old and I have been a patient of Dr. Danziger's since I was 15 months old. I was very sick with my asthma/allergies for so long. I saw Dr. Danziger every two weeks. It seemed like I was going no where and my mom was very worried with my health. I was on 7 meds at one time and with the help of Dr. Danziger and the staff I am now on 3 and I see him maybe 2 times a year. Thank you Dr. Danziger for finding the right meds to control my asthma and talking me into doing shots for my allergies. I can actually pet a dog, hang outside with my family, run with out wheezing. I can not ask for a better doctor and staff. They worry over my getting through school and going off to college now I say how many doctors do that. I remember a time when we were in GA my mom told me the only way I could go up there to see my brother graduate from basic training was my mom had to promise Dr. Danziger that she would keep in contact with him the whole weekend because I was having breathing issues. On the second day there the cold weather bothered me and my mom called Dr. Danziger and he told my mom what to do and I got to spend time with my 18 year old brother I was 2. Dr. Danziger has called us at night and over the weekend for my asthma. Thank you Dr. Danziger and staff.

|  Poor care for my money  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2013

Most memorable was the time spent in room with biller. Spent 35minutes going over insurance and how do you plan to pay? Actual time with Doctor 3-5 minutes. I came away wondering what help, relief did I receive for my $250. visit with office biller? I honestly wasn't with the doctor long enough to form opinion of him personally. He has an aggressive office staff I definitely would not go back there or recommend him.

|  BEST BEST BEST Doctor experience ever !!!!!  |  show details
by MikeS on Mar 22nd, 2013

I can't say how happy and satisfied I was with Dr. Danziger and his awesome staff !!!! The staff was probably the friendliest and most professional staff I've ever met. They were very organized. The doctor treated me like an equal and took lots of time explaining my condition. He answered all of my questions. He gave me lots of sample medication to help get my treatment started. His diagnosis was "right on" and in no time my nasal troubles, asthma and hives were all improving quickly. After years of suffering Dr Danziger took the time and helped me greatly. As for insurance the staff educated me and helped me understand my insurance benefits. As for some of the other reviewers that gave him a bad review I frankly don't understand where they were coming from. I've worked in health care and it looks like these reviewers were disrespectful, impatient and probably deserved the treatment they got. Of course that's my opinion. It seems that some of these "nasty" reviews often come from nasty people. DR. DANZIGER AND HIS STAFF ARE SHINING STARS THAT PRETTY MUCH SAVED MY LIFE !!!!

Nov 20th, 2012

Very thorough and willing to review my allergy status after being on shots for years with no problems. Prior allergist would not retest me or offer to try going off of shots. Dr. Danziger was wonderful and I have been symptom free and off of shots for 2 years now.

Oct 17th, 2012

10-17-2012I had a 9:00 AM appointment with Dr. Danziger. I printed all the forms at home and filled them out as requested and arrived early to make certain all the necessary paperwork was complete. About 9:10 another lady came in and the staff greeted her by name. She was taken back a few minutes later.At 9:30 AM after listening to the office staff deride patients for not answering their telephones and planning what to have for lunch I got up and left the office without being seen by the Doctor. Apparently the patients don't come first here.

|  Very poor service, unprofessional Doctor and Office Manager  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Such an unfortunate occurrence for all.The office staff at the front desk are very helpful. They, as the office manager kept saying, "went above and beyond" for us due to us forgetting to bring our baby's insurance card. However, once we went into the exam room, the office manager came in to explain to us their office policy of how they handle things if a patient does not have their insurance card. Long story short, we agreed to pay the balance in full [and did] but then the office staff agreed to input the insurance information from the numbers I gave them off my insurance member login website. It processed and accepted so the billing manager refunded everything but the copay.When the office manager came in to explain the policy, we agreed that we made a mistake of forgetting the insurance card and we agreed the office staff went "above and beyond". The office manager continued to reprimand us as if we were children. I'm not sure what she was looking for, other than an argument. Well she got it! We asked her what the problem was since we agreed with everything she was saying.I opened the exam door so the Doctor could help diffuse the situation, but instead, the office manager told us to leave. When we looked to the Doctor again for help, instead HE PUSHED HIS OFFICE MANAGER TO THE SIDE, and yelled at us for disrespecting his staff. I don't feel we disrespecting anyone until we our selves were under attack by the office manager. What were we supposed to do? Send a fruit basket thanking the front desk for going above and beyond? We said thank you - not to mention we originally paid the bill in full as if we didn't have insurance - the office CHOSE themselves to try and process the ID numbers I gave them.This Doctor proceeded to yell at us that he is the BEST doctor in the Manatee County - I question that after he yelled to the point of shaking at new patients defending themselves. Then to push his office manager, I was so scared he was going to hit my husband who was trying to plea our side.For a Doctor to note all patients must respect the staff on his website and flyer they mail out, is a GIANT RED FLAG, there has been issues before.There are many other qualified allergists in the area, he is not worth it. Being from the New England area where the Doctor went to school, [another reason we chose to go to him], makes me realize where the term MASS-HOLES came from!

May 24th, 2011

I have been an asthma patient of Dr Danziger's since 1998. He is the kindest most caring Dr I have bar none.

|  excellent care for allergies  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

Dr. Danzinger came recomended by All Childrens Pulmonology when my son was in need of allergy testing. I love that Dr. Danzinger also specializes in Asthma; he also always sends great notes to my son's referring Dr. At All Childrens so I'm not the one having to catch everyone up! On our last visit although my son was only there for allergy testing Dr. D did a PFT. Without that, we wouldn't have known my son had slipped from 'mild' asthma to 'moderate'. Even Dr. D was surprised just how bad his lung function was and it would've gone unchecked, probably worsening if it wasn't for him.

|  I am so glad I found Dr Danzinger  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

Our 2 year old son has an egg, peanut, cat and dog allergy. He is also sesitive to wheat and milk. Dr Danzinger and his staff have made living with this much easier. Thay are a great team!

|  prescribing deadly pills  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

this so called doctor prescribed ALEXON to my wife that nearly made life impossible for her. He knowing, if he can read, gave her free samples of a drug that should be banned. Many reports are filed against this drug that severly affected MANY patients. Google ALEXON & see for yourself. It`s poisen. Yet he still gives it to unknowing patients with no regard for their health. Be VERY careful of this quack.