A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Davenport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Davenport has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
- Lutheran Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Davenport MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Davenport practice?
- Dr. Roger Davenport has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Davenport practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.