A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger De Filippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger De Filippo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger De Filippo, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. De Filippo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Filippo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Edward De Filippo MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. De Filippo practice?
- Dr. Roger De Filippo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger De Filippo practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.