A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger De La Torre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger De La Torre, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Eating Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. De La Torre has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De La Torre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan