A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger De La Torre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Torre
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. De La Torre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger De La Torre, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Eating Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. De La Torre has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Anibal De La Torre MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. De La Torre practice?
- Dr. Roger De La Torre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger De La Torre practices Surgery near Wentzville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Wentzville Surgeons.