Learn more about Dr. Roger De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger De La Torre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Torre
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De La Torre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger De La Torre, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Eating Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. De La Torre has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Anibal De La Torre MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. De La Torre practice?
- Dr. Roger De La Torre has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger De La Torre practices Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.