A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger De La Torre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger De La Torre, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Eating Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. De La Torre has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger De La Torre MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger De La Torre practice?
- Dr. Roger De La Torre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger De La Torre practices Surgery near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Wentzville, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.