A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Diegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Diegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Diegel, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diegel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diegel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Joseph Diegel MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Diegel practice?
- Dr. Roger Diegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Diegel practices Rheumatology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Rheumatologists.