A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Donovick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donovick
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donovick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Donovick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovick graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Donovick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospitaltial at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Alan Donovick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Donovick practice?
- Dr. Roger Donovick has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Donovick practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.