A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Donovick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Donovick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovick graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Donovick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospitaltial at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Alan Donovick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Donovick practice?
- Dr. Roger Donovick has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Donovick practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.