A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Duber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Duber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duber
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Duber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duber graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dennis Duber DO and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Duber practice?
- Dr. Roger Duber has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Duber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Upland, CA.
See Upland Cardiologists.