Learn more about Dr. Roger Duber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Duber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duber
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Duber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duber graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dennis Duber DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Duber practice?
- Dr. Roger Duber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Duber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Upland, CA.
See Upland Cardiologists.