A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Duber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Duber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duber
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duber graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dennis Duber DO and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Duber practice?
- Dr. Roger Duber has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Duber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Upland, CA.
See Upland Cardiologists.