A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Mackey Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey Duke
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Duke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mackey Duke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey Duke graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Mackey Duke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Smith County Memorial Hospital, Carthage, Tn
- Carthage Gen Hosp, Carthage, Tn
- Carthage General & Trousdale Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Mackey Duke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger Mackey Duke practice?
- Dr. Roger Mackey Duke has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Mackey Duke practices Family Medicine near Carthage, TN.
See Carthage Family Physicians.