A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Mackey Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mackey Duke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey Duke graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Mackey Duke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Smith County Memorial Hospital, Carthage, Tn
- Carthage Gen Hosp, Carthage, Tn
- Carthage General & Trousdale Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Mackey Duke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger Mackey Duke practice?
- Dr. Roger Mackey Duke has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Mackey Duke practices Family Medicine near Carthage, TN.
See Carthage Family Physicians.