Learn more about Dr. Roger Mackey Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey Duke
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Duke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mackey Duke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey Duke graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Mackey Duke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Smith County Memorial Hospital, Carthage, Tn
- Carthage Gen Hosp, Carthage, Tn
- Carthage General & Trousdale Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Mackey Duke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger Mackey Duke practice?
- Dr. Roger Mackey Duke has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Mackey Duke practices Family Medicine near Carthage, TN.
See Carthage Family Physicians.