A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Yim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Yim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Yim, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Yim graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Yim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Ernest Yim DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Yim practice?
- Dr. Roger Yim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Yim practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Sleep Medicine Doctors.