A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Eagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Eagan, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Eagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Wishard Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kenneth Eagan FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger K. Eagan practice?
- Dr. Roger Eagan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Eagan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bremerton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Poulsbo, WA and Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Bremerton Internists, Bremerton Pulmonologists, Bremerton Critical Care Practitioners, and Bremerton Sleep Medicine Doctors.