Learn more about Dr. Roger Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Eagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagan
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Eagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Eagan, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Eagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Wishard Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Kenneth Eagan FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger K. Eagan practice?
- Dr. Roger Eagan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roger Eagan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bremerton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Poulsbo, WA and Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Bremerton Internists, Bremerton Pulmonologists, Bremerton Critical Care Practitioners, and Bremerton Sleep Medicine Doctors.