Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Edwards
Dr. Roger Edwards, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV, with another office in Charleston, WV. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Thomas Memorial Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center and Thomas Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Roger Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.
Dr. Shane Bowen
Charleston, WV 0 mi20
Dr. Jessica Sop
Charleston, WV 0 mi9
Dr. James Turner
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Charleston, WV 0.02 mi28