A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Emerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Emerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hill Emerson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Roger Emerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Emerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.