A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Emerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Emerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Birmingham Hip Resurfacing, Bone Resorption, and Bone Transplantation.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emerson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Emerson practice?
Dr. Roger Emerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.