Learn more about Dr. Roger Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Emerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Emerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hill Emerson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Roger Emerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Emerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.