Learn more about Dr. Roger Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Emerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Emerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Hill Emerson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Roger Emerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Emerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.