Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Emerson Jr
Dr. Roger Emerson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Emerson is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and TX Health Dallas. Dr. Emerson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Emerson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Roger Emerson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. John Hillyard
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Plano, TX 0 mi36
Dr. Anthony Bozzio
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Plano, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Christopher Happ
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Plano, TX 0 mi8