A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Emert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Emert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Emert, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Ira Emert MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Roger I. Emert practice?
- Dr. Roger Emert has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Emert practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Internists.