Learn more about Dr. Roger Emert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Emert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Emert, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Ira Emert MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Roger I. Emert practice?
- Dr. Roger Emert has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Emert practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Internists.