A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Eppstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Eppstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Eppstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppstein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Eppstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Stephen Eppstein MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Eppstein practice?
- Dr. Roger Eppstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Eppstein practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.