Dr. Roger Farmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Farmer?

Posted on August 31st, 2014

Dr. Farmer has done surgery on three of my six children for tonsils, tubes in ears, and adenoids. Yes, he has great bedside manner, but surgery is where he really shines. Phenomenal surgeon, and truly good person that will go that extra mile to make sure your outcome is a good one. He really does care, and that means the world when facing any kind of surgery.

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I can not say enough good things about this Dr. He saved my life. He is exceptional in his field. Outstanding surgeon and overall excellent physician. When I was first diagnosed with throat cancer I was scared and clueless. Everything he told me was going to happen did. He was always positive and optimistic. He was confident and that's what I liked the most about him. He knows what what he is talking about and he knows what he is doing. I would trust him to work on any one of my family members or friends. I'm so lucky I have him as my doctor

Dr. Farmer is the best !

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Farmer cured my recurrent ear infections as well as my recurrent nosebleeds.

Posted on January 15th, 2015