inactive

Roger W Farmer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2014
Dr. Farmer has done surgery on three of my six children for tonsils, tubes in ears, and adenoids. Yes, he has great bedside manner, but surgery is where he really shines. Phenomenal surgeon, and truly good person that will go that extra mile to make sure your outcome is a good one. He really does care, and that means the world when facing any kind of surgery.

July 31st, 2013
I can not say enough good things about this Dr. He saved my life. He is exceptional in his field. Outstanding surgeon and overall excellent physician. When I was first diagnosed with throat cancer I was scared and clueless. Everything he told me was going to happen did. He was always positive and optimistic. He was confident and that's what I liked the most about him. He knows what what he is talking about and he knows what he is doing. I would trust him to work on any one of my family members or friends. I'm so lucky I have him as my doctor

July 8th, 2010
Dr. Farmer is the best !
Dr. Farmer cured my recurrent ear infections as well as my recurrent nosebleeds.