A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Fincher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Fincher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fincher graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Fincher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Fincher MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Fincher practice?
- Dr. Roger Fincher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Fincher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Gastroenterologists.