A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Fleischman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Fleischman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Fleischman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fleischman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Alan Fleischman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Fleischman practice?
- Dr. Roger Fleischman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Fleischman practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Hematologists.