A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Fleischman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Fleischman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Fleischman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fleischman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleischman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 26 plans