Dr. Roger Frankel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Frankel?

August 25th, 2015

I had two disc replaced. Dr. Frankel was very clear on what to expect after surgery. I followed his instructions and had a good recovery.

July 28th, 2013

Most Competent Neurosurgeon Anywhere - Highly Recommended

If you have to have brain surgery, this is definitely the doctor you should choose!! He was actually recommended to me by several other physicians/surgeons. He is very honest, knowledgeable, kind, caring, calm, confident, willing to listen and answer any questions. You never feel rushed, he takes all the time you need! My surgical recovery was even better than expected! I am so very grateful to this wonderful surgeon!!!

May 20th, 2012

Patient, thorough and highly competent

Due to my many drug allergies and other health problems, I needed extra, individualized care...for more than just the cervical disc herniation. Dr Frankel and his staff were excellent in coordinating everything so that my surgery and recovery went smoothly. Dr Frankel was kind, direct, patient and willing to listen and then anwer any and all of my questions. His calm, confident manner put me at ease. His PA, Cara, and office administrator, Monique are also highly competent at their jobs and easily available for any questions or problems. My surgical outcome was more than I had hoped for, and I am grateful for the referral to this fine doctor.

July 5th, 2017