A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Freed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freed
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Freed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Freed, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Freed MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Freed practice?
- Dr. Roger Freed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Freed practices Psychiatry near Mill Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Mill Valley Psychiatrists.