A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Freed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freed
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Freed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Freed, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Freed MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Freed practice?
- Dr. Roger Freed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Freed practices Psychiatry near Mill Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Mill Valley Psychiatrists.