Dr. Roger Friedenthal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
breast lift and augmentation Now they are beautiful and perky .
I only have nice things to say about Dr. Friendenthal. I had very deflated size D breast . Now I have beautiful sculpted ones . He is a artist I could not be happier . He has a very sweet nature and is very comforting . The office is clean . If I needed anything before or after the procedure he always answered my call. If you are looking for a experience doctor he is your man.

November 16th, 2016
Dr. Friedenthal is a wonderful doctor.
This was my first experience having a cosmetic surgery done. The overall experience was very good. Dr. Friedenthal is a kind and patient doctor who takes his time explaining the process to you. He's always available to address any concerns you or your family may have about the procedure. I'am very happy with the results.

June 28th, 2010
educated, ethical and professional
I had squamous cell carcinoma skin cancer on my nose. Don't go to a dermatologist go to a plastic surgeon if you care how your face will look after the surgery. Dr Friedenthal is cautious and skilled and only removed the least amount necessary.One can NOT even "see" a scar on my nose after the cancer was removed which took three procedures. Once I healed the scar became virtually invisible !!! Dr Friedentha is patient and knows his craft.