A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Friedman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Friedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Alan Friedman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Roger Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Friedman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Allergists and Columbus Pediatricians.