The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Friedman
Dr. Roger Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital, Mount Carmel Health and St Anns Hospital Of Columbus. Dr. Friedman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Roger Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Mehmet Basaran
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Columbus, OH 0 mi34
Dr. David Hauswirth
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Columbus, OH 0 mi18
Dr. Salvatore Dicarlo
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Columbus, OH 0.17 mi40