A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Friedman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Friedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Friedman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Roger Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Friedman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Allergists and Columbus Pediatricians.