A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Friedman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Friedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Friedman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Roger Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Friedman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Allergists and Columbus Pediatricians.