A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Go Lim MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Lim practice?
- Dr. Roger Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Lim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beloit, WI.
See Beloit Internists and Beloit Cardiologists.