A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan