Learn more about Dr. Roger Giordano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Giordano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giordano
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Giordano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Giordano, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giordano graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giordano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Gregory Giordano MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Giordano practice?
- Dr. Roger Giordano has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Giordano practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Physiatrists.