A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Glymph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Glymph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Glymph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glymph graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glymph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dale Glymph MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Glymph practice?
- Dr. Roger Glymph has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Glymph practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.