Dr. Roger Gong Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Roger Gong?

Hope Luallen"s comments

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Dr. Gong is a doctor that goes the extra step for his patients. My husband, oldest son and I go to him, as well as my sister and her husband. I will be moving my tow younger boys to him as they have" out grown" their pediatrian.Dr. Gong always listen carefully to what you have to say. He has always been flexable and interested in my "involved" health history. Recently I spoke to him about a possible referral to a specialist in Davis and he and his staff compiled forty pages of my health records to forward on. He is the first doctor I have ever had who contacts me at home. Instead of putting it off on his nurse or staff he does the majority of his phone calls. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Posted on October 13th, 2015