Dr. Roger Gordon MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Fort Lauderdale, FL

2.7

February 4th, 2014
Bad surgery !
Back in 2000, I had a face lift and my eyes done with Dr Gordon, at Sourh Florida Center for cosmetic Surgery. I had to have two revisions of the surgery cause the job he did was horrible. Needless to say I have horrible scars which I will need to have a revision done on them. It was a horrible experience and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He has several disiplinary actions against him and several deaths. His license as a M.D. Should be revoked all together . He should not be allowed to practice at all.

August 30th, 2013
THIS MAN IS A DR.
This is NOT a Dr. Roger Gordon performed a surgery on me, and damaged me for the rest of my life. .. Doing my surgery I got three different life threatening infections plus Dr. GORDON left open staples insight of my stomach. Five days after my surgery with Dr. GORDON I was fighting for my life in the Hospital, had to go under emergency surgery's in the Hospital Thanks to so called Dr Gordon. . I have spent a month in the Hospital and 4 month home health care recovering. I'm still having a lot of problems and i need to have a reconstructive surgery, do to infection all the skeen around the operating area is diteriated and the scars are bad. I AM LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. ..

April 9th, 2013
exelent
he did a great job with my body. thank you

March 9th, 2012
love this doc
i find doc gordon very pleasant. He has a good bedside manner.he takes plenty of time with his pateints. and most of all i am very pleased with my results.

August 4th, 2011
WORST EVER PLEASE RUN FROM THIS BUTCHER
TO MY OPINION HE HAS NOT KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT SURGERY OF ANY KIND IS ! HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED TOTALY FROM PRACTICE OR SEND HIM BACK TO SCHOOL SAMEONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING SAFE LIFES.

May 13th, 2010
Infected tummy tuck
In 2005 i had a tummy tuck with roger gordon of south florida cosmetic center. It got badly infected. I called for help and was told they are closed for labor day weekend. I had to go to another doctor for repair work . I had to have weeks of IV antibiotics and had to be tapped twice to remove infected fluid. Please beware of roger gordon. He has several disciplines on his license

May 17th, 2009
I had ear surgery
DR. Roger l Gordon gave me a hack job. I had surgery in 2004 it was by far the worst mistake I ever made. If I only knew. I was from out of state and didnt no what was going on with the Florida center. It has changed names so many times because people were posting stuff about the center.Alls what I know is that this guy scared me for life. And I would never recomend him.

February 9th, 2009
I WILL NOT RECOMMEND DR.GORDON FOR ANY SURGERY I HAD SURGERY WITH HIM AND GOT A BAD INFECTION.I HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER DR AND PAY MORE MONEY SO DONT GO TO STRAX