A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Green, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Green, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, San Clemente, 654 Camino de los Mares, San Clemente, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Elliott Green MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Green practice?
- Dr. Roger Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Green practices Dermatology near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Dermatologists.