A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Greenlaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Greenlaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Greenlaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenlaw graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Greenlaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Greenlaw MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Greenlaw practice?
- Dr. Roger Greenlaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Greenlaw practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Gastroenterologists.