A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Greenlaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Greenlaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenlaw
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Greenlaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Greenlaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenlaw graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Greenlaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Greenlaw MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Greenlaw practice?
- Dr. Roger Greenlaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Greenlaw practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Gastroenterologists.