A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Gutner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Gutner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Gutner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gutner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Nettleton Gutner MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger N. Gutner practice?
- Dr. Roger Gutner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Gutner practices Internal Medicine near Laconia, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Laconia Internists.